Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zaleane - Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaleane

Zaleane - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Zaleane - Holy Paladin   Zaleane - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:02 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally). Zalenae, Paladin, Blood Elf, Andorhal

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element? My last guild was One Night in Org on the Andorhal server they were 5/5 9/9 and 2/6. I left because I didnt personally like any of the upper management, too uptight and ran a horrible system

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK. My pre-BC exp. is everything there is besides naxx. my BC exp. is everything theres is up to brutalus. Hopefully if i get into your guild i will continue raiding with you guys for the rest of BC and in WoTLK

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us. Im 17 years old and a junior in High School, i play hockey for a club team and my high school basically i just chill my friends most of the time, i do how ever love to raid and will be able to attend any of your raids

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time? yes

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you? unfortunately i dont know any1 on this server

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you? yes Wink
Back to top Go down
Arkhar

PostSubject: Re: Zaleane - Holy Paladin   Zaleane - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 am

Hrm, would like to see an armory link somewhere.

Other then that your application seems a little brief. While I firmly believe we'll be downing Illidan here in the next week or two, why is it that you want to join us if you already have experience in sunwell?

Also...about your old guild - You describe them as being uptight which I can certainly understand but what do you mean by "Horrible System" - Do you mean their DKP/Loot distribution? Guild Hierarchy? What? Would like a few more details. I'm not in charge of recruitment or anything but your application just seems a little empty to me.

Also - I'm the first person to not judge someone based on their gear - but I looked you up on the armory and see yer still in some T4. I just find it a little hard to believe you were regularly raiding sunwell without having better gear, at least badge gear? However as I said, I do not believe someones gear to be a reliable insight into the kind of player they are or their skill but a little bit of explanation would probably help.

Here is link for your char btw if you can't get it to work (our forums are a little buggy as far as links for guests work): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Zaleane
Back to top Go down
Sybll

Sybll

PostSubject: Re: Zaleane - Holy Paladin   Zaleane - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 am

It's pretty simple actually, register on the forums before posting an app and your armory link will work everytime. I'm pretty sure that's been posted several times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaleane - Holy Paladin   Zaleane - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaleane - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1