Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sgtbubble 70 Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgtbubbl

Sgtbubble 70 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Sgtbubble 70 Holy Paladin   Sgtbubble 70 Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 am

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).
Adam( Sgtbubble) Female Bloodelf was from Alter of Storms

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?
Left Cynosure on Alter of Storms because of low pop server and terrible arna/pvp. The guild is beginning to digress with all the wipes and recruiting new players every week for Sunwell. It just wasn't working that, the server and guild.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.
Cleared ZG, MC, BWL, NAXX all wings as a Human Paladin on Laughing Skull. In TBC I've cleared Karazhan, SSC, TK, BT, and seen Entropius to 24%. so 4/6 SWP and almost got M'uru.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.
I'm Adam and I live in Iowa. I'm 20 years old and work for a grass mowing lawn service. I have a girlfriend so I don't play all the time on the weekends becasue I spend time with her.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yeah 80% of raids should be no problem at all.

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?
Don't know anyone right now. I just xfered here two days ago, and still trying to make friends.
Back to top Go down

Sgtbubble 70 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1