Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Pally App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Constant

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:42 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).
Cønstantine (the alt code for the o is alt+0248), Pally, BE, (pve tranfered from) thrall

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?
Not in a guild attm due to my transfer. I have been guildless for awhile now due to leveling a shaman on mal'ganis. I
left because the server was dead and i didnt want to play there anymore so i just left.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK. I have seen everything in TBC up to hyjal but nothing more. I didnt play pre bc so i have no expirence there. My goals before the xpac is to see BT. When WotLK come out i want to get 80 and get into raiding asap.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.
I am definenatly not emo, if i was i would have roll a fagot ass night elf. I like to have fun and play this game does that for me.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yes

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?
I dont know anyone in Element : (

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you? Yes
Back to top Go down
Constant

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Amory   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Constant

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm

I cant seem to link my armory profile
Back to top Go down
Sybll

Sybll

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 pm

You need to register with the forums in order to post a link.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Armory Profile   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm

oh ok, ty

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=C%C3%B8nstantine
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm

I guess there isnt any room for me?
Back to top Go down
Sybll

Sybll

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't know if anyone that can invite are reading these forums atm, it doesn't appear that raiding is a priority at this time. Thank you for the application however.
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:26 pm

contact myself or any officer in game for an invite ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App   Holy Pally App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Pally App
Page 1 of 1