Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 holy priest Asmainta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asmainta

70 holy priest Asmainta Empty
PostSubject: 70 holy priest Asmainta   70 holy priest Asmainta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:41 pm

1 ) Name: Asmainta
class: priest
race: blood elf
server: Nazjatar

2 ) Link to your Armory profile
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Asmainta
im trying my best to give her epic gems, but need some more time to replace +9 healing to +11 healing, and +2 mp5 to spirit. also, i will change the cloak enchant to subtlety once i can raid again.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?

it's a long story.
My main priest Mizx is on alliance, all i want is to do end game contents but guilds always disbanded or went inactive, so i focused on pvp until some of my friends rerolled hordes. they knew my healing ability on Mizx and invited me to join them. they promised to gear my character up as soon as i hit 70. i lvled Asmainta and got these gears in 3 weeks. but then GM ZZ had his gladiator title and quit WOW. The guild became inactive, so i went back to alliance.
last week, these ppl from horde asked me to join a new guild with them. i started to raid on Asmainta again and was hoping this time i could at least finish up BT and start Sunwell.
Things always go wrong. last night, we made a group to ZA. i wanted to try getting the bear mount because i have done it on my ally priest. I believed we could do it on horde too. It turned out i was the only one wana take some challenge. they randomly took some undergeared ppl into the raid group and we wiped 3 times on the first boss!! im ok with wiping, especially these are my friends. but when i tried to explain to them we should have taken some good geared players, they were all mad at me, telling me to stop complaining and just get used to the situation like this.

i logged off and thought i should stop sticking around with ppl who dont wana progress. i have spent almost 3 months with them. Leveling up a new priest JUST for them. Now it's time for me to move on.
Twisted revenge is the guild im in now. i think they are on 5/5 mh and 4/9 bt. But i dont wana stay on this server any more.

Asmainta's gears are not quit enough for sunwell. she still needs MH and BT. i think elelment's progression is just right for her.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.
my first character in this game is a warlock. i raided on her in pre-bc casually. i remember she's at MC,BWL and AQ 20.
Both of my priest (horde and alliance) are BC characters. I have cleared kara, ZA, ssc (not vashj), TK and did 4/5 MH, 4/9 BT on my ally priest.
/sigh, im getting really tired of SSC and Tk and even MH. my goal is finish BT and go into sunwell.
im not sure if i will play DK in WOTLK, but i will hit 80 on my priest asap. i love my priest, i love healing.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.
Im 24, female. im a nursing student. Im looking for a home not just a guild.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
yes, 100% if everyone in the guild is trying their best, i will do the same.

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?
nope

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?
yes
Back to top Go down
Viscious

Viscious

PostSubject: Re: 70 holy priest Asmainta   70 holy priest Asmainta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 am

Gear seems solid enough for where we are at, also this could let Eoure go shadow again for raids since we desperately could use a solid shadow priest, which Eoure is more than solid.

I am no officer and have no say, just my opinion.

EDIT: Can you post a screenshot of your UI by chance ?
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

PostSubject: Re: 70 holy priest Asmainta   70 holy priest Asmainta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 am

we're full on priests at the moment. Holy and Shadow.

Check back from time to time or re-app in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 holy priest Asmainta   70 holy priest Asmainta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 holy priest Asmainta
Page 1 of 1