Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Currently level 63 Shadow Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampirye

Currently level 63 Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Currently level 63 Shadow Priest   Currently level 63 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

1 ) Vampiryess; Priest; Blood Elf; Mal'Ganis

2 )
I am currently in my PvP Talent spec, I haven't been able to afford a Duel Spec to be able to run a Disc Priest.. But I specifically chose the talents I have for more mana efficent kills and keeping up my DoTs to stabilize more survivability on 1 v many.

3 ) I am currently in my Best Friend's guild but unfortunately I just simply do not get anything from them.. They just take and take from me. Haha. Anyway, I really am looking for a TBC raiding guild. I love the BC instances; IE: Sunwell Plateau, and Black Temple. I simply haven't found many on Mal'Ganis that do BC raids anymore =(

4 ) I've ran through BT and Sunwell too many times to count, I've killed KJ more than 10 times.. Although I was a Feral Druid, so I kinda just had to focus on spamming Bleeds lol, so much easier.. anyway I lost the account to a friend, so I'm rolling a Shadow Priest. It was my second favorite Class/spec before WotLK.

5 ) I work at a Fast Food Joint, I feed the hungry and the willing to shell out their money for crappy food. I've been here for more than a year now and really looking to get into owning my own resturaunt or at least General Managing one. I love really loud music and obnoxiously blaring random songs and/or bands. I also have a very sick sense of humour sometimes, IE: I love making jokes about people's death. I find it amusing. Regardless, I do have a good heart and am always willing to help whenever possible and in anyway.

6 ) More often than not, I will not be able to completely finish a raid due to me working 2nd and 3rd shift on Monday; Tuesday; Friday; and Saturday. Otherwise I will be able to start and even help organize Raids.

7 ) I know no-one in Element, I'm recently new to the 60's and 70's on Mal'Ganis, although I've seen a couple Elements around in World.

8 ) I have indeed. I expect to give nothing but the best. Do not expect anything less.
Back to top Go down

Currently level 63 Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1