Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
untess

Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app. Empty
PostSubject: Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app.   Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 am

Okay, One thing i would like to clear up. My main is my shadowpriest Lorb and my rogue Untess has always been a PVP toy. However after seeing the WoTLK changes and abilities, i've decided to change my main to my rogue. So, I may not have the gear/rep to show that i have experience in MH and BT on my rogue, but i do on my priest.

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).
Name: Untess
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc (at the time, i wanted one toon of each race, and i already have an undead priest, so i chose orc over troll for my rogue)
Server: Staghelm PVE CST

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Untess
I am currently finishing up Jewelcrafting so i can craft the shadowsong panther to replace my hourglass.
Also, I have enough badge to purchase the Angelista's Revenge Ring from SSO.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?
Lorb was first created on Cenarius, I was in the guild Wretched. With them, I completed everything in BWL, AQ40 and 5 bosses in Naxx. When TBC came out, a few of the officers decided to part with the guild due to some conflicts between the officers and I left the guild and transferred to Staghelm.

After I transferred, I joined the guild Impure, whom I did all of MH, BT, and Kalecgos with. Then summer came and I decided to take a break from wow and go to china to watch the Olympic games. While I was in China, all of my characters were removed from the guild, my forum access and ventrilo access revoked. I take it that I am not wanted anymore… which is why I started trolling the recruitment forums and saw the recruitment post from Element II.

P.S. I've always regretted not starting on a PVP server, now that blizzard has opened up PVE to PVP server transfers, i would really like to take advantage of this opportunity and find a guild on a PVP server.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.
I have completed everything from MC to BT, and have also attempted Kalecgos in SWP. My goal is to hopefully see the rest of SWP before WOTLK comes out.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.
My name is Robert, I am 21 years old. I am respectful, relaxed, selfless and have a great sense of humor. I can take criticisms as well as suggestions.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
I am currently a Junior at University of California, Riverside. All of my classes will end before 4:30 pst (6:30 cst) which will give me 30 mins before the raid to get ready. So, unless it’s a major holiday or a special occasion, I will be able to attempt 100% of the raids.

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?
Since I am on a different server, I do not know anyone from Element II nor have I grouped with any members of Element II.

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?
Yes and here is what i can offer:
1. Experience consisting of 4/4 TK, 6/6 SSC, 5/5 MH, 9/9 BT and 1/6 SP
2. Absolute 95%+ raid attendance
3. Absolute 100% focus and A+ raid awareness during the raid.
4. A great attitude, wanting to learn more from other rogues and drive to be the best.
5. A fully prepared raider every night who wont ask for poisons/powders/etc, as hhe carries all his own consumables and is tottaly self reliable.
6. A character that not only excels at PVE, but also knows his class well enough to be Exalted in ALL of the pvp factions, ALL BEFORE TBC, with over 65,000+ combined lifetime kills.

Thank you all for reading my application, please post any questions or concerns you have, and i will respond ASAP.
Back to top Go down
untess

Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app.   Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:54 am

I just realized that i am pvp specced atm.

So here is what my talents would look like if i were to raid:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogue/talents.html?tal=0053201053000000000000253052000050105023210510000000000000000000000

Right now, the best weapons i have are the claws from the badge vendor, but if i were to get two decent swords, i'd go sword spec in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down

Untess - level 70 Orc Rogue app.
Page 1 of 1