Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T5/6 Combat Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutez

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: T5/6 Combat Rogue   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).

Mutez
Rogue
Undead
Garithos

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

Well log out in pve gear

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element? My Old guild i left was Eternal Rest the guild fell apart and now am looking for a new home. I am currently in friends guild Dominant Premanince to talk to some friends.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.

6/6 ssc 4/4 tk 4/5 hyjal 7/9 bt Not sure about WOTLK But i well be playing when it comes out.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.

Well my name is Eric I am 15 turning 16 soon I live in North Carolina. I Love to play video games and love to go out to party's and meet new people

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

Yes

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?

Nope

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?

Yes

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: App   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm

I dont know why but i previewed my aplication and it did not show Armory but i am t5/6 and badge geared.
Back to top Go down
drdisappear

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: armory   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garithos&n=Mutez

you have to be registered for your armory to show.
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: T5/6 Combat Rogue   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:19 pm

21/0/40 eh?
Back to top Go down
Arkhar

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: T5/6 Combat Rogue   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:19 am

Prolly just his PvP spec. Gear looks pretty good and stuff at least as far as you PvE pieces are concerned but you should prolly log out in your full PvE setup so ppl can see it...but I'm pretty sure we have a lot of rogues. You'll have to wait for Alkii tho cuz he be da boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T5/6 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: T5/6 Combat Rogue   T5/6 Combat Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T5/6 Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1