Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beasly - 70 Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beasly

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 pm

1 ) Beasly, Rogue, Undead, Mal'ganis

2 ) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal'Ganis&n=Beasly
I'm 20/41/0 combat swords. My gear is gemmed/enchanted the way that I believe is best. My stats are still a little low, but I'm working on getting two peices of easily obtainable gear that will make a pretty big impact on my stats. I need the badge chest, and the helm from ZJ. Just those will put me over 300 hit and hopefully 2k AP UB.

3 ) My current guild is Happy Death Day, which I just very recently joined. I've been online for 3/3 raids so far in this guild, and only one of those nights did we actually raid t6 content, and the other nights we did kara/ssc due to lack of members/raiders online. Before HDD, I was in Bloodhammer, which I left simply due to a serious lack of progression. The GM was even talking about resorting to a "back to basics" approach and starting over at gruul/mag and working our way back up. I want to join Element because you seem like a group of serious raiders who get shit done, and your progression if where I'd like to be.

4 ) I was around level 40-50 on my first toon when BC was released, so I never raided pre-BC. In BC I've cleared Kara, Gruul, (actually never done Mag), 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal with too many Archi attempts, and 4/9 BT (I killed my constructs!!)

5 ) Well I don't know what a toaster bath is and I'm not emo. I'm 17 years old, and a senior. I'm being home schooled my last year of school due some some unfortunate problems with the law, but being home schooled gives me a lot more free time for many things (such as WoW). In WoW I raided first as an alliance rogue on Black Dragonflight in Strife, with Deaveris. I rerolled horde on Mal'ganis after leaving that guild, and found Deaveris by chance lol.

6 ) Hopefully 100%, but yes at least 80%.

7 ) Hopefully Deaveris would =)

8 ) Yes I read it carefully, and you can expect me to be mature and prepared for all raids. I come with flasks, food, scrolls, haste pots, and health pots every raid, always.
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

I would like for you to contact Forensik in game and speak with him about your application.

He will decide your fate.

Thanks for the app.
Back to top Go down
Kwarne

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Quote :
I was in Bloodhammer, which I left simply due to a serious lack of progression. The GM was even talking about resorting to a "back to basics" approach and starting over at gruul/mag and working our way back up.

lololololololololololol

thanks for that...

Quote :
In WoW I raided first as an alliance rogue on Black Dragonflight in Strife, with Deaveris. I rerolled horde on Mal'ganis after leaving that guild, and found Deaveris by chance lol.

if Deaveris will vouch for you ill put a good word in with forensik
Back to top Go down
deaveris

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:33 am

I vouch for him!!!!!!!!!! i had good raiding exp with him in the past, i think he will fit in with our guild,
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm

very well then, please contact myself, Forensik or any council member for guild invite. ...
Back to top Go down
Strumph

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 pm

[quote="Kwarne"]
Quote :
I was in Bloodhammer, which I left simply due to a serious lack of progression. The GM was even talking about resorting to a "back to basics" approach and starting over at gruul/mag and working our way back up.

OMG, Back to basics, I am so stunned I dont know what to say. Maybe 600 ROS whipes will do that to a guild?? ROS 1, Overseer 0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beasly - 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasly - 70 Rogue   Beasly - 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beasly - 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1