Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nirvandv

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue   70 rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).

Nirdvandva, rogue, blood elf, Mal'ganis (have a shammy in Kirin tor, Runeeastwind. not for transfer thou)

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

I'm combat sword specced (suposedly the best dps spec for rogues), have almost all upgrades I can get from badges and trying to look for more. I have mostly hit gems cause of the high hit cap for rogues.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?

I'm in a guild called roflcopter pilots, we do kara and started recently hitting ZA. They have been really helpful, but we are stuck progression wise, as we dont have the numbers or the interest to go ahead. I'm looking around for an end game guild in which I can progress and see end content

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.

Well, I got kinda late into the game ( been playing for 2 or 3 years now thou) so i missed the old content, althou I have been able to pug BWL till Chromagus, Zul'gurub (all of it), some of AQ20 and AQ40 and Onyxia. In BC I have seen it all the way to Illidan, have cleared Kara, ZA, The Eye, SSC, Hyjal and BT ( and trash in Sunwell). As said, I want to see end game, especially from another perspective since I have experienced the prior as a healer; I would like to get to kill Kil'jaeden and as for the expansion, if I get into a good guild I would create a DK for either tanking or dps, probably level Nird on the sides.

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.

Well, I have 26 years, I study psychology, I live in Colombia, I have liked videogames all my life, althou I had consoles till recently, wow is like my first pc game. Hmmm, I like long walks on the beach (and I mean LONG, bring a tent kinda long). I'm of the quiet type, I'm a guy (girls playing videogames are still an urban legend for me).

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

I can, the only problem I would have is if we go beyond 11pm, since I raid with my shammy from 12 am

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?

Not that I know

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?

I agree and understand
Back to top Go down
Nirvandv

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue   70 rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:04 pm

I'm sorry, for some reason in the prior post, it doesnt whow my character profile
Back to top Go down
Nirdvand

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue   70 rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 pm

http: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal'ganis&n=Nirdvandva
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue   70 rogue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Full on rogues at this time ...
Back to top Go down