Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lestaht

Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer Empty
PostSubject: Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer   Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi all! Thanks for taking the time to look this over.

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).

Lestaht, Priest, currently on Lightbringer

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.

currently shadow spec, I know the rotation for keeping dps and mana/health return maximised, etc etc heh

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?

Currently in Syndicate, with my job, the raid times just are not working out. my days off are friday, sat, and sunday so your raid times are perfect for me and I can attend 100% of them

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.

I have experience through different characters of full kara, ZA, SSC, TK, partial Hyjal and BT (mainly from my paladin Kalehl and my hunter Sethzors, also on lightbringer)

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.

Well I'm 25, I play viola in a professional symphony, graduated last year from Wichita State..Im originally from salem, oregon but now live in dexter, ks (its near wichita)..hmm what else, well I love wow, my ps3, and music (of course)..have a great girl and family..i enjoy having fun and being competitive. I finish what I start!

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

Definitely

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?

Don't know anyone yet, but looking forward to it =)

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?

Yes

again, thanks for taking the time to read this over. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. my email is violaking78@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer   Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm

I like your app .. only problem is that we're looking to not take transfers this close to the expansion. If raiding attendance has issues, then your money would not be well spent for the xfer here.

I'm sorry.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Back to top Go down

Lestaht 70 Priest - Lightbringer
Page 1 of 1