Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solithia

Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue   Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:18 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server

Solithia, Priest, Blood Elf, Mal'Ganis
Xashy, Rogue, Undead, Mal'Ganis

2 ) Armory link.

Solithia - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Solithia
Xashy - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Xashy

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?

Solithia - My current guild is Renounce II, it's just a guild I am in with my friend and we just use it for the guild bank. My prior guild was Redspyne which recently stopped raiding. I want to be in Element II because I need a new home and I can only raid on the weekends.

Xashy - I am in Ten Thousand Days at the moment and we don't really raid. I want to be in a guild with my friend Solithia and I want to experience BC raiding to its fullest before the expansion.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience

Solithia -

Didn't play Pre-BC. Karazhan (Clear), Gruul (Clear), Magtheridon (Clear), SSC (Clear), TK (Clear), Hyjal (Clear), Black Temple (Clear), I've done a TON of attempts on Kalecgos.

Xashy -

No pre-BC experience. Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself.

We are both humorous people and we love to joke around, both of us are huge WoW fans and aren't IRL emos, we know how to differentiate from time when we can joke around and times when we have to put our thinking caps on and kill Rage Winterchill.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?

Yeah, your raid times are zomg amazing for both us.

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?

nope =P

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?

Yeah, overplayed internet memes are pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
solithia

PostSubject: Re: Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue   Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am

Hey guys! We're still extremely interested in joining Basketball ! Any word yet on whether or not you can give us a trial run? monkey
Back to top Go down
xashy

PostSubject: Re: Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue   Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am

Guys from Element II, any word on this app of ours? I would greatly appreciate a response Smile It's only been like..... 2 years. Thanks! By the way I'm totally ready to start raiding end-game content like the Black Temple and move into Sunwell. Thanks

-Xashy
Back to top Go down
solithia

PostSubject: Re: Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue   Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi, just following up on my app. I'm still interested in joining and have been eagerly waiting for a reply since. I'd like to begin raiding Sunwell ASAP.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue   Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solithia 70 Holy Priest and Xashy 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1