Element II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element II

Element II Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Pally App!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mofoe

Holy Pally App! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Pally App!   Holy Pally App! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 pm

1 ) Name, class, race & server. (We welcome transfers, but will give no special preference. Unless we know you personally).
Mofoe, Blood Elf, Mal'Ganis

2 ) Link to your Armory profile and any information we would need to know explaining your spec and gear choices. Make sure you are in your PvE gear, then log out so we get an accurate Armory profile.
Current Spec is Holy 42/14/5 I believe it is a good healing spec that benefits raids with imp blessing and so fourth.
I am mostly in arena gear currently I use to have a rogue as my main but I got tired of doing dps and I feel I can provide more to a raid by healing. I have about 1850 plus healing and bring elixirs, potions, and anything needed to keep my mana regan good. As I begin to raid more with my paladin I will get healing raid gear and switch out my arena gear.

3 ) Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why you want to leave your current guild or why you left your prior guild(s). Why do you want to be in Element?
I was in a guild called Hemf on Doomhammer in the guild I used my rogue as my main but would always jump on my paladin as needed to heal for boss fights. I left my prior guild becuase of the transfer oppurtunity and our powerhouse guild left so the AH and other things went downhill. I want to join Element because since transferring to Mal'Ganis I have seen alot of you guys around and heard it is a good guild. So I would like to raid heal for you guys now and in Wotlk.

4 ) Discuss your endgame raiding experience (both pre- and post-TBC), and your goals for the remainder of TBC and into WOTLK.
I used my rogue as my main but would always jump on my paladin as needed to heal for boss fights. I have experience with Kara,Grull,Mag,Za cleared TK 3/4,SSC 5/6, Mount Hyj, and the first 3 bosses in BT. I either dps or healed for these fights so I know them either way also any boss fights I don't know I research on bosskillers before hand read strats watch videos etc..

5 ) Tell us a bit about yourself. We have a no-emo policy here, so what you say about yourself will give us a general idea if you are a candidate for an IRL Toaster Bath or if you're a good fit for us.
I am a 30 year old accountant IRL I have a wife and kids but I love to play wow when ever I get the oppurtunity. I have played wow since the beta. So just looking for a good guild to experience end game content and have fun.

6 ) Can you make our raiding schedule at least 80% of the time?
Yes I can make 80% or more of all the raids

7 ) Is there anyone in Element that would be willing to vouch for you?
I don't know any veteran members I do know a new member Kwoody that I use to raid with on Doomhammer.

8 ) Have your read the "Joining Element" Announcement Thread in these forums and understand fully what we are all about and what we expect out of you?
Yes I have and hope I am a good fit for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mofoe

Holy Pally App! Empty
PostSubject: Armory link since I didn't register the first time just posted app   Holy Pally App! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Mofoe
Back to top Go down
Alki

Alki

Holy Pally App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App!   Holy Pally App! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Please contact myself or any CL/Officer for invite ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Pally App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Pally App!   Holy Pally App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Pally App!
Page 1 of 1